To create my Highlight video I used final cut pro. While creating my video I used different tools. Some tools I used include the blade tool, transitions, and the arrow tool. The blade tool trims your video. The transition tool puts transitions between your videos. the arrow tool is the selection tool and it helps you select the correct things you want in your video.
I chose softball for my highlight video because its important to me. Softball is important to me because I have been around it my whole life. I have been playing softball since I was 6 years old and I thought it would be a good idea to share with everyone my favorite sport.
I read about the Las Vegas Shooting and the tragic loss their city has faced. The reporter did a great job giving the public specific information on who the killer was and his life before the shooting. They also did well titling the story because it stated the 4 w's. They could improve by giving more information on the victims and about the festival. Also they should've stated new information. I didn't learn any new formation in this article because they are repeating what was said on the news. I learned that I need to include the 5 W's in my recap. I also learned that you need to give new information in my recap. Also I will write more informative articles and use more visual aids.
Comments
Post a Comment