Graphic design is conveying a message through images and typography. It is used everywhere from books to bridges. When graphic design is done well it makes you feel a certain way. Personally I judge books by its cover and when a book has a great cover it makes me love the book even more. Graphic design can even be land marks, from bridges, to statues, and signs. Graphic design is supposed to make you feel something, the graphic is supposed to tap into your emotion and make you feel or experience something. Every time I se graphic design it makes me wonder who is the person behind that. The way things look changes how you feel. For example how do you feel when you see a stop sign or a bill board? Those are examples of graphic design that is executed well. Graphic design is even on your phone. I make connections with graphic design and what I most connect with is logo design, when I see a design I know how much work goes into that and i wonder how the design came to be.
I read about the Las Vegas Shooting and the tragic loss their city has faced. The reporter did a great job giving the public specific information on who the killer was and his life before the shooting. They also did well titling the story because it stated the 4 w's. They could improve by giving more information on the victims and about the festival. Also they should've stated new information. I didn't learn any new formation in this article because they are repeating what was said on the news. I learned that I need to include the 5 W's in my recap. I also learned that you need to give new information in my recap. Also I will write more informative articles and use more visual aids.

Comments
Post a Comment