Skip to main content

Patterns

This is a repeating pattern. For this pattern I used the polygon tool and rotated it into a diamond. Next time I will improve my project by using smart guides.  My process through out this project was trying to come up with a creative pattern and using the correct colors. I also had problems aligning the shapes equally.
This is a radial pattern. A radial pattern rotates from the center to the outside. I created this pattern by first making a circle then using the direct select tool to cut out pieces of the circle. Then I rotated those pieces thus creating a spiral pattern.

Comments

  1. I like the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. On the other hand, it kind of confused me. How many colors are inside of one square? Anyways, nice job!

      Delete
  3. I like the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pattern. It reminds me kinda of a care free childish feel. Where is the motif?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern! It is very creative and almost gives a feel of the third dimension but also integrating the second dimension! I do think it is a little small though. I'd love to see the motif as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly blog 10/06/17

I read about the  Las Vegas Shooting  and the tragic loss their city has faced. The reporter did a great job giving the public specific information on who the killer was and his life before the shooting. They also did well titling the story because it stated the 4 w's. They could improve by giving more information on the victims and about the festival. Also they should've stated new information. I didn't learn any new formation in this article because they are repeating what was said on the news. I learned that I need to include the 5 W's in my recap. I also learned that you need to give new information in my recap. Also I will write more informative articles and use more visual aids.

1st Semester Reflection

This year I gained many strengths. Some of my strengths include project management, cooperation, and leadership. I have strong project management because I get my assignments done on time and they are quality packages. My cooperation skills are strong too because I communicate well with Haley and calm her down when she's stressed out. I have great leadership skills because I can lead people without being bossy. Also my leadership skills have helped me finish my work on time and work well with others. However, I have a few weaknesses like staying on task and being proactive. My plan to become more proactive is by helping out with more things after school and helping set up the broadcast. I will also sit in on the game day broadcasts and learn how to work the equipment. I will stay on task by working on my portfolio and my blogs. Overall this semester was very successful. I learned how to work well with others and what it takes to be a strong leader. I also learned how to be a go...

Weekly Blog 11/10/17

This week I improved on correcting the audio levels in my packages. I also fixed the color in my interviews. My voice overs also dramatically improved this year and instead of repeating what the person says I'm actually leading into the interview.