Skip to main content

Professional Article Review

In the article "Creative Anarchy at its Very Best" the author is simply saying that there are rules to design and sometime you need to follow them. The author is saying that you need embrace creative Anarchy and how to incite anarchy. In the article the author argues thats sometimes you need to follow the rules of design and that it is ok to branch off from the rules and create something different. A piece of evidence that supports the authors argument is "Not every project calls for a design that follows the rules" (paragraph 7). by using this piece of evidence the author is saying that every design is unique and the rules for design are bend able. This articles main strength is the creativity used to explain the concept. The article presents clear evidence to support the claim. however the articles main weakness is that the agreement is not clearly stated you have to do some inferring to find out what the author is arguing about. In general the author concludes that the rules of graphics design are bendable and everyone shouldn't follow the trend, it is okay to branch out and create something different.  My critique for this article is that the main points are not very significant in real life unless your job haas something to do with design. The authors claim support the main point that the rules are not mandatory to follow. The evidence is convincing because it supports the claim. The one thing I could apply in my designs as a graphic designer is that you can branch out from the rules ad create something completely different. Overall the article was interesting and creative but it lacked a clear argument.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly blog 10/06/17

I read about the  Las Vegas Shooting  and the tragic loss their city has faced. The reporter did a great job giving the public specific information on who the killer was and his life before the shooting. They also did well titling the story because it stated the 4 w's. They could improve by giving more information on the victims and about the festival. Also they should've stated new information. I didn't learn any new formation in this article because they are repeating what was said on the news. I learned that I need to include the 5 W's in my recap. I also learned that you need to give new information in my recap. Also I will write more informative articles and use more visual aids.

1st Semester Reflection

This year I gained many strengths. Some of my strengths include project management, cooperation, and leadership. I have strong project management because I get my assignments done on time and they are quality packages. My cooperation skills are strong too because I communicate well with Haley and calm her down when she's stressed out. I have great leadership skills because I can lead people without being bossy. Also my leadership skills have helped me finish my work on time and work well with others. However, I have a few weaknesses like staying on task and being proactive. My plan to become more proactive is by helping out with more things after school and helping set up the broadcast. I will also sit in on the game day broadcasts and learn how to work the equipment. I will stay on task by working on my portfolio and my blogs. Overall this semester was very successful. I learned how to work well with others and what it takes to be a strong leader. I also learned how to be a go...

Weekly Blog 11/10/17

This week I improved on correcting the audio levels in my packages. I also fixed the color in my interviews. My voice overs also dramatically improved this year and instead of repeating what the person says I'm actually leading into the interview.