For this project we had to create our own magazine cover. My magazine was inspired by Sports Illustrated. I chose to base my magazine off of Sports Illustrated because I am very athletic and I like sports. The design process for this project wasn't very long because I knew what I wanted to do. However I had some complications trying to figure out how to put the text behind my head.
I read about the Las Vegas Shooting and the tragic loss their city has faced. The reporter did a great job giving the public specific information on who the killer was and his life before the shooting. They also did well titling the story because it stated the 4 w's. They could improve by giving more information on the victims and about the festival. Also they should've stated new information. I didn't learn any new formation in this article because they are repeating what was said on the news. I learned that I need to include the 5 W's in my recap. I also learned that you need to give new information in my recap. Also I will write more informative articles and use more visual aids.

Comments
Post a Comment