I am sad that my time in e-Comm has come to an end but I will take many things away from it. One takeaway is technology. By being in this program I became very tech savvy as well as gaining new camera skills. I also had many opportunities to improve my communication skills. I worked well with my team members and had many opportunities to better my leadership skills. Since being in this program I have gained many strengths and decreased my weaknesses. I will like to thank Mr. Cooper for giving so many awesome memories and for being such a kind person! Keep up the good work Mr. Cooper and never stop being you!
I read about the Las Vegas Shooting and the tragic loss their city has faced. The reporter did a great job giving the public specific information on who the killer was and his life before the shooting. They also did well titling the story because it stated the 4 w's. They could improve by giving more information on the victims and about the festival. Also they should've stated new information. I didn't learn any new formation in this article because they are repeating what was said on the news. I learned that I need to include the 5 W's in my recap. I also learned that you need to give new information in my recap. Also I will write more informative articles and use more visual aids.
Comments
Post a Comment