Skip to main content
This quarter in video I had a blast working together with my classmates and learning new things. I learned an abundance of new things. For example, I learned what the 6 shot system was, and how to use it in our videos. I also learned what jump cuts and how to prevent them from happening in our video.  We also learned about the "start early leave late" rule and we learned about the rule of the thirds. Over the course from the quarter I came a long way and improved drastically. I improved on framing shots and being more creative with my shots. However it was definitely difficult to edit the video on time because sometimes you would have to go and refilm. My favorite project was the chase because it was fun running around in the halls.Overall this was a great learning experience and it was an exciting experience. I am definitely looking forward to next year in video production!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly blog 10/06/17

I read about the  Las Vegas Shooting  and the tragic loss their city has faced. The reporter did a great job giving the public specific information on who the killer was and his life before the shooting. They also did well titling the story because it stated the 4 w's. They could improve by giving more information on the victims and about the festival. Also they should've stated new information. I didn't learn any new formation in this article because they are repeating what was said on the news. I learned that I need to include the 5 W's in my recap. I also learned that you need to give new information in my recap. Also I will write more informative articles and use more visual aids.

1st Semester Reflection

This year I gained many strengths. Some of my strengths include project management, cooperation, and leadership. I have strong project management because I get my assignments done on time and they are quality packages. My cooperation skills are strong too because I communicate well with Haley and calm her down when she's stressed out. I have great leadership skills because I can lead people without being bossy. Also my leadership skills have helped me finish my work on time and work well with others. However, I have a few weaknesses like staying on task and being proactive. My plan to become more proactive is by helping out with more things after school and helping set up the broadcast. I will also sit in on the game day broadcasts and learn how to work the equipment. I will stay on task by working on my portfolio and my blogs. Overall this semester was very successful. I learned how to work well with others and what it takes to be a strong leader. I also learned how to be a go...

Weekly Blog 11/10/17

This week I improved on correcting the audio levels in my packages. I also fixed the color in my interviews. My voice overs also dramatically improved this year and instead of repeating what the person says I'm actually leading into the interview.